The Support Factory is a network organisation that works and thinks from a total solution in the field of support services.
Until 2018 I worked in a core team of five professionals, each a partner, with a combined experience of more than 140 years.
The team consisted of: Jan Pieter Klep, Juliette Vegter, Willem Hetebrij, Jolanda Jonker and Jos Teunissen.
The Support Factory (TSF) is a network organisation consisting of a solid core and flexible shell, with:
- No-nonsense professionals;
- A broad network and thorough knowledge of the market;
- Knowledge of and experience with the complete package of support services;
- the guts to be above average and share risks;
- an independent position for independent advice;
- the aim to achieve results for the client that matter.
The focus was on the support services within organizations such as:
- Facility Management;
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management;
- Shared Services (Finance, HR and ICT).